Quality Management System
DIN Software GmbH implemented a quality management system according to the standard DIN EN ISO 9001 and uses it for successful process management in the interests of its customers. The quality management system was established in 2008 and has been continuously improved since then. The certification was carried out according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015-11 by TÜV Rheinland.
The scope of our quality management system encompasses the ...
- gathering information on standards, technical rules and regulations published by national, European and international standard setting and regulatory bodies in order to facilitate access to content and formal interdependencies of such documents,
- developing and operating databases and data infrastructures to enable business processes of the DIN-Group of companies,
- provision of data and services throughout the sectors of structured information on standardization, specification, and technical regulation.
The benefits for our customers
- Information on standards and technical rules (bibliographic data) is essential for a company's business processes and is thus a key technology in the field of standardization. This type of information is therefore of strategic importance for companies, which is why our information centre was set up. Purchasing key technologies from outside sources who have been certified reduces business risks.
- Partners whose processes have been certified offer the best possibilities for the stable joint development of technologies. Further developing standards information systems thus requires sustainable financing in order to secure the basis for strategic objectives.
- Certified customers need to work with certified partners.
David Seitz (Quality Management Representative)
Cord Wischhöfer (Managing Director)
DIN Software GmbH in Certipedia, the certificate database of TÜV Rheinland